|Prime Ag ADVANTAGE w/ |
Prime Ag’s ADVANTAGE program is our most encompassing marketing program designed around cash selling commodities. We work with you to analyze production costs, implement USDA farm programs, evaluate crop insurance needs and determine the best local elevator programs available to you.
Our goal is simple; help farmers set price objectives, manage inventory, and follow through with marketing decisions.
- Cash Recommendations – Set price objectives and execute forward sales in the cash market. This is the cornerstone to our marketing philosophy; selling when you want to, not when you have to.
- Monthly Sales Statement – Provides you with a snapshot of sales for the year, gives you confidence to make decisions, and provides results you can see.
- Text Alerts - Receive important marketing news right as it happens and know how it impacts you. Optional service only offered to and included with ADVANTAGE.
- Prime Ag Advantage Monthly Report – Exclusive to our ADVANTAGE clients, it features timely topics on the markets, farm programs, insurance and ways to add value to your bottom line.
- Prime Ag Advantage Resources- Another exclusive to our ADVANTAGE clients, it provides research, links to weather and drought maps, basis calculators and more.
- Daily Advisory Report – Receive the Prime Ag Daily Advisory report ($250/year value) via email, fax or on DTN included with ADVANTAGE.
- Crop Insurance – Necessary to a well rounded marketing plan and provides you with confidence to make sales. Prime Ag is a licensed insurance provider and can guide you in selecting a program that fits your marketing needs.
-We offer discounted brokerage to Prime Ag Advantage Clients. There is no requirement to use Futures or Options. No cost to open an account and no minimum number of trades.
- Hedge Recommendations – Receive hedging strategies to price your physical commodity and diversify your marketing plan after cash sales have been established.
We charge $.02 a bushel with a $2,000 minimum. Please contact us for more information.
1-800-211-1757 or fill out this form Click Here
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|
|Disclaimer: Trading Commodity Futures involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge and financial resources.|