Daily Advisory Report:Our basic package offers our market commentary daily to your email, fax, or DTN.
- At the end of every day we sift through the large amount of market information and put together a brief and concise two page report that focuses on both cash and hedging recommendations.
- Along with the subscription to our report we include our toll free number and encourage our subscribers to call in and visit with an adivsor free of charge.
- If you would like to receive a two week free trial of our report please call Landy Hansen at 1-800-211-1757. or CLICK HERE
Standard Hedging/Brokerage Service:
No cost to open and no minimum balance. Our advisors call you with additonal recommendations.
- Prime Ag is a full service brokerage firm that clears through ADM Investor Services, Inc.
- We offer three different accounts; standard hedge account, partnership account, and a corporate account.
- Receive additional phone calls from your advisor with recommendations or as hedging opportunities arise
Our full service marketing program. You work one on one with an advisor to set price targets, manage storage, and follow through with sales.
- Set price objects and follow through with sale goals based on when you want to sell/deliver your grain.
- Monthly update on your stored inventory and forward sales including average price
- Receive additional marketing material including price targets and indepth outlooks exclusive to Advantage clients.
- Access to archive information, direct links to additional resources, and submit grain sales through our website
- Included in our cash consulting program is a free year long subscription to our daily grain and livestock report.
- Receive discounted commission on trades
- Review of current coverage and premiums
- Recommendation of coverage and premium based on your operation's needs not agent commisions
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|
|Disclaimer: Trading Commodity Futures involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge and financial resources.|